PopSockets PopGrip Swappable Phones Tablets




PopSockets PopGrip Swappable Phones Tablets



My Buddy Jessica tell us Do Not Buy!.

Just got this in the mail today, shoulda looked at the reviews. It doesn't stick! Nor is it swappable as the title suggests. I had to super glue it to my phone case, AND super glue it back into the place where it should be swappable because it just randomly popped off leaving me with a useless plastic piece attached to my phone. Absolutely terrible.

My Old Fellow Amazon Customer Talk Generic fake RIP off.

Fake product not a real pop socket. Not swapable at all. Do not buy! The product is not the same. I have pop sockets on all my devices and all of my family uses them on all of their devices. Sometimes we get a new case or phone and just buy a generic black pop socket to swap the cover to. This one is sealed. You cannot swap a cover to it. And it also has not as good as a stick. I just wish we would have realized before sticking it on.

My Fellow jarvis eugenio experience Does NOT stick, regardless of material, it doesn't stick no matter what..

I ordered this because popsockets do not make it possible to sit flush on my phone mount I have on my motorcycle so I'm always afraid it'll fly off. So having this being able to "pop" off the majority of the bulk makes me feel safer when riding. Downside, it actually DOES NOT stick to your phone. It says in the description that it doesn't stick to certain material but it actually does not stick to the phone itself. I had to cut the original adhesive out & put special double sided tape & NOW it sticks just fine. Unless you have strong double sided tape, I do not recommend buying.

My friend hothotflame Talk Sticks really good..

I love it. Sturdy.

My Old Fellow DuckJ13 say New adhesive is horrible..

The new design is slimmer, feels significantly more sturdy and the plate detaches from the mount which is cool but the adhesive is absolute trash. My old ones lasted almost a year (and that’s with moving them to different devices too), this one lasted 3 weeks.

The other improvements are null and void because it simply doesn’t stay on the phone.

My Old Boy alyssa tell us Best version of pop socket ever.

Talk about the best design/function combo. If you get this pop socket you might as well cancel your phone insurance if you got it because your phone won't be going anywhere. This pop socket will give you the confidence you need to take that risky selfie at Niagra falls without the slightest bit of doubt of dropping your phone. If you won't to improve your life ten fold I recommend this product.

My Buddy Amazon Customer said Doesn’t stick to your phone.

Does not stick to your phone, do not buy!

My Old Chap Kirt Wilson Talk Love the new removable handle.

I used to make fun of these things...but...as the screens got closer and closer to the edge I found I couldn't hold my damn phone without out selecting something on the screen by accident. I ordered this one to replace my last one and was even happier to discover you can take off the pop-out part of this version for easy mounting in my car holder or for wireless charging.

My Old Chap Ali M. tell us Fake do not buy!!!.

I’ve been using popsockets for a while on all of my devices. I reordered a black one for a new phone and it is obviously fake. It doesn’t look or feel like any of the popsockets I’ve owned in the past. It certainly is not “swappable” and the material looks/feels like thin cardboard (the disc feels like it’s cutting my fingers while holding my phone). Also doesn’t look anything like the display image - it has a white back and the front looks like it’s been colored black with a sharpie. DO NOT BUY.

My Fellow Emily H Talk Top part fell off immediately!.

I was blinded by the cumulative reviews at the top and unfortunately did not scroll to the bottom to read the detailed reviews...big mistake.

It seem everyone is having some kind of issue, and I'm no exception. After only a day, the top unexpectedly unscrewed which had never happened before with any other popsocket.

I knew some could be changed out, but I didn't think it should be falling out. I kept trying to screw it back in and lock it but it kept coming off and was worthless.

Don't buy this particular product!


Comments

POPULAR POSTS

KOZOPO Charger Charging Transfer Compatible

TP Link Deco Whole System Plug