Waisted Swimsuit Flounce Swimwear Racerback




Waisted Swimsuit Flounce Swimwear Racerback



My Old Neighbor Josie say Awesome suit!.

Great fit!

My Fellow Wyatt Westbrook experience My new favorite swimsuit..

I was honestly a little skeptical because of the price. But it’s actually great quality and it fits perfect. I will definitely be buying again in different colors!
I’m 5’6 and weigh about 146, I ordered a medium!

My Old Chap Ciara Wagner experience Super cute!!.

LOVE this swim suit. I bought this and a couple other patterns for my trip to Punta Cana and I got a ton of compliments.
I don’t have very great body positivity but I felt great wearing this with my body type.
I wear an aerie size 36D, the top was a little bit smaller than I hoped but I made it work.
I read tons and tons of reviews and looked at photos of women with a similar body shape before choosing a size, so I figured I’d try and help all you gals out also.

My friend Monica Betenbough said SUPER FLATTERING.

Wonderful fit. I’m 5’2” currently a 12 in pants 40DD in bras. The two things I look for in a suit is something that’s not going to accentuate my lower “mom” belly and that my breasts aren’t hanging out. This passes both of my test. The fabric feels sturdy and comfortable.

My friend Elisia experience XL was perfect fit for 5'5" 195lbs.

Absolutely love this suit. I am 5'5" 195lbs and it fit perfect. The front of the top and bottom meet but does not overlap too far which is what i was looking for.

My Fellow Katie say I'm convinced this swimsuit would look flattering on any body type..

I'm 5'1" and 160lbs. I wear a size 10 in pants and I'm a B cup, but I have a booty. I was concerned that I would be swimming in a L top, while a L bottom would fit perfectly. I ordered both a M and L for this reason. I needn't have worried. The L bottom fits perfectly. It provides great rear end coverage without squeezing the thighs, and is high-waisted enough to hide your belly. The bottoms hit me just above the belly button. The top is fully adjustible and fits my bust well, despite my concern. The longest part of the top flounce just overlaps the bottoms, with midriff exposed on the sides and back. Comfortable, flattering suit for a good price.

My Old Chap Mallory Scott say Absolutely love it!!!.

I have never ordered a swimsuit online before so I was a little hesitant, but I am so glad I ordered this one! I absolutely love it. It fits me perfectly!! I'm 5'9" 250lbs and wear a 38c. I got the 2xl.

My Old Fellow Janeen said So happy!.

I was so hesitant to buy a swimsuit online because I’m so curvy and never wear bikinis. This high-waisted swim suit is by far the most comfortable and cute swim suit ever. Color is bright and fun. Material is very comfortable. I am 5’5, about 175 lbs and I got the XL.

My Fellow ANA tell us Sizing is consistent and quality great. Just as pictured..

The quality is great. I have a problem where my hip area is huge and my top is small, hence the top was really big on me. It looks ok, but I just feel too heavy on the top with all the ruffles (this is for the peach one).
The red one with the polka dots was also big on the top but I absolutely love this one!!! The colors are so vibrant, so I think I will settle for the larger top. I really like how these bottoms fit.
The pink/blue one is probably also a keeper.
If you have boobs bigger than 36b, you should be fine hahaha.
I wear pants 10/12, tops size medium and I ordered and xl to make sure my butt would fit.
I might return the peach colored one, but I will probably keep the red/polka dots and the pink/blue.(I ordered one of each style)

My friend Stephanie say Fits great. Very happy..

Wow! I hate shopping for baithing suits and now I don't have to. This fits perfect and can adjust (top). It covers up everything and I can wear with confidence. Thanks for a great product.


Comments

POPULAR POSTS

KOZOPO Charger Charging Transfer Compatible

Plugable Universal Docking Station Ethernet

TP Link Deco Whole System Plug